Frustrated by forgetfulness?
Research shows healthy adults of all ages can take simple yet powerful steps to improve our memory. It just takes the right tools.
Memory fitness is “top of mind” for everyone who wants to enjoy their lives to the fullest. And while there is no magic pill for improving memory, there are research-supported simple steps you can take to remember information better.
This program offers just that – practical, easy-to-understand strategies to maximize memory fitness.
Train your brain with leading memory expert Dr. Cynthia Green
Dr. Green, founding director of The Memory Enhancement Program at Mount Sinai School of Medicine, shows you how to make the most of your memory.
- Why we forget, and how we can remember anything better
- Simple changes in our daily lifestyle that can make it easier to retain information
- Practical strategies you can use to improve your recall
24 Engaging Videos
Learn the TBH memory fitness strategies you need to function at your memory best. You’ll get anytime, anywhere access to the 24-part video series for a full year.
Bring the science home and master better memory skills with the included workbook. Build the memory habits you need to make every day more memory-able.
Watch a video from the 24-class program series, then checkout the workbook exercise.
Step 1. Watch a video
Step 2. Do the class workout
Purchase today! Just $99.95. 1-year Subscription.
- Register online at the time of purchase. Create a user name and password at checkout. Log in anytime, anywhere.
- Practice on your own using the course workbook. Master the strategies and tips taught. Your workbook will arrive by mail.
- Improve your memory fitness as you apply the strategies to your daily routine! Go back to the videos and workbook as much as you would like. After all, practice really does make perfect!
Does it work?
Here is what they say!
“Sensible advice for the seriously inclined.” – Time Magazine
“As a mother of three and a busy executive, I was on information overload until I put Dr. Green’s memory-enhancing principles to work.” – E. Opatut, Former Senior VP, The Food Network
“Solid advice on remembering that is both practical and based on science.” – John W. Rowe, M.D., Former President Mount Sinai Health and co-author of Successful Aging
“A terrific resource that covers all you need to know about how to improve your memory.” – L. Stern, Chairman, The Hartz Group
Why we forget, and easy-to-do lifestyle changes you can make for more memory-able living.
10 strategies you can apply to learning names, remembering stories, recalling lists, and more
A lifetime of remembering with techniques for applying what you’ve learned to your everyday living.
Give Yourself the Best Memory Fitness Experience
Research shows we can all learn practical memory strategies no matter our age or life stage. Isn’t it time then that you start on your journey to thinking sharper, remembering better, and living a healthy full life?
Here’s to happy memories!